Risk mitigation: insulating customers
Foundation Windpower's project delivery system is designed from the outset to address any and all potential operational or liability risks to our customers and their operations. We lease, operate and maintain each wind-turbine site. From project inception, our legal and construction teams work closely with our customers to ensure that all risk factors are addressed satisfactorily. Customers benefit from:
- No up-front investment costs beyond some internal legal or closing costs
- Backing by blue-chip financial institutions.
- Top-of-the-line, name-brand wind turbine generators.
- Highly skilled contractors and designers with proven wind-industry track records.
- Solid equipment warranties and long-term maintenance agreements.
- Full commercial liability insurance carried by Foundation and all its subcontractors during construction; Foundation maintains coverage for the life of the project.
- Strong relationship building with local permitting authorities and sustained partnerships with California's top experts in CEQA and other regulatory issues.
We'll be delighted to discuss risk mitigation with you in more detail.